About the Yubico wiki
This is the marketing portal for third-party software and service providers supporting the YubiKey. It’s built on the open source software WikiMedia, the same platform behind the free encyclopedia Wikipedia.
Create an account
To avoid spam and misuse, we only allow users with YubiKeys to create an account and edit the wiki.
How to edit your own page
If you would like to create or edit a page and wonder how to do it, please take a look around in the Mediawiki help section. If you're looking for extended functionality, have a look at the installed extensions.
The links to the Mediawiki help section and the installed extensions are always available in the "authors/administrator" box to the left.
For promoting your YubiKey solution to the wiki, we would like you to include the following:
- Organization/company logo
- Product name and organization behind
- A brief description of your organization and product supporting the YubiKey
- Screenshot or video
- Link to more documentation
- Link to your website and contact person
How to add your solution to the wiki
For showing your YubiKey solution on this wiki:
- Go to the page relevant to your solution (YubiCloud, Enterprise security, enterprise other, open source, integrators, new ideas)
- Click on the edit tab
- Go to the "Templates used on this page:" section and select the category under which you would like to add your product and click on that category.
This will open the corresponding category template page.
- Click on the edit tab which appears at the top of the template page
- Add a new "NewApplicationEntry1" below the last "NewApplicationEntry1" already available as follows:
- Add organization name with link to your YubiKey wiki page
- A brief description of your product supporting the YubiKey
- Country where your head quarter is located
- Write "free" or "paid" on Cost
How to get your solution presented on the Main Page
Yubico highlights seven YubiKey solutions on the Main Page as a thanks for contributing with great YubiKey sales and/or marketing. If you want your solution to be one of the solutions on this page, please send an email to email@example.com with your motivation.
If you have any comments, questions or would like help editing your solution, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org