sciphered private services :
Painless encrypted email
Painless encrypted secure and private email system with a friendly, responsive and very easy to understand and use web-interface.
Leave all your emails and attachments on the shielded server and avoid any risk that automatically exists with downloads to your local computer.
Thus, you live and travel with much more peace of mind, whilst having worldwide access to your protected data.
Access your emails and attachments (encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify) using any internet enabled device - all you need is a browser - using LAN, WI-FI and also slow(er) cellular data services like GSM, CDMA etc. !
As our service is a web-service, any time you connect from any device from anywhere you are at that moment, you'll have the exact same situation: You have access to all your sent and received mails of your sciphered account with you utilizing 1 or multiple 'Identities' (email addresses).
Send a private (encrypted) email to any email-address, worldwide.
Communicate privately (encrypted) with any other sciphered private services user, without bothering about keys - everything is automatic and transparent.
All data is stored in the distributed, offshore and location agnostic CryptoNet, the CHAVPN.
Stay completely anonymous: to the world and also with sciphered.
Earn physical Gold by promoting the service (see our Bonus Programme).
'Your-eyes only' textmessage
Choose from 3 different types of Messages:
• SLM Server Local Message : ultra secure, as it never leaves the Server (closed user group)
• AXS Internet Passport short Message : ultra secure, only addressee can ever open the Message
• SMS Text Message to mobile Phone : in the plain - don't leave your mobile device lying around unattended!
Most advanced multi-factor authentication
Choose from 5 different types of Authentication for sciphered private services:
• From the normal 'UserID / Password' type,
• to web-2.0 common OpenID,
• to One Time Password (OTP) Text Message (SMS),
• to token based 2-factor implemented YubiKey,
• to 3-factor ultra-secure AXSionics Internet Passport.
For details and more : sciphered.com Thank you and see you there.